Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Best Body Scrub. Soap & Glory



It has got to be from Soap & Glory! \m/

When I first use it, I was a bit (ok, a lot) cynical on how it will really works on my skin. I mean, it's unlike the other body scrubs that I bought before. They have these beads (and lots of it) and, you get the idea. Lol.
But this one......urmm this one, doesn't seem to have much beads, seeds or whatever you named it..

But upon rinsing, guess I have underestimate the power of this particular body scrub from Soap & Glory. My skin feels glowing with somekind of pinkish radiance. And I didn't made that up! I swear, it works very well and it leaves my skin radiant and supa clean afterwards :)

Now I'm just addicted to it. I almost used it everytime I shower. I can say that I'm addicted to the smell of this body scrub from Soap & Glory. And it's proven that they put salt in it alright, just like what it states. Don't even asked how do I know that it's real salt T^T