Thursday, July 12, 2018

GREETINGS! BACK FROM LONG HIATUS



H e l l o !

It has been a veryyyy long time! Just realized that my last post was in 2014? That was like about 4 years ago. Now it's July 2018. Well, here I am! I have update on a few things here on my blog. The layouts, bio, and kind of almost everything :)

Actually, been wanting to delete almost all of my previous posts here, but feel like I couldn't do it :p
Wanting to delete them because it was dumb. But oh well *laughs*. Guess it will be just a memory for years to come. And you'll get to poke fun of me for my foolishness of a younger teenage self.

Just a quick update. I'll write more when I'm free (lets hope it's not going to be another 4 years). How's life been treating me so far? Well, life has been great and alright. Lots of things happening around here on planet Earth. But I'll probably not as free when I was years ago to write up posts in blogs and stuffs due to work commitment.

I'm mostly active (sort of) on Instagram or Facebook. You can follow me on Instagram (just click the tab on your right). Facebook is mostly for personal people like real life friends, relatives or family. Or people that I know. Since I posts a lot of emo sh*t there :p

While Instagram is mostly on my journeys or any exciting things that I found to be exciting or pretty.
Hope I'll get back to writing here soon.



No comments: