Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lace and Cream

I haven't got much time to update my blog for the past few months. So I did a quick blog post on how to do eye make-up like Emma Maembong's hehe. But anyway, here are some pictures that best resembles what I've been up to lately. Because everyone rather see pictures than to read an essay :p


With my friend Dilla on my last semester for my studies. Sobs

The weather in Malaysia is quite hot lately, so I decided to wear something 'bright' than the usual all black/dark ensemble. Lol. Cream colored & lace-yy. I thought the color cream would disinfect me from the heat of the sun (since black absorbs heat more) and the holes on that lace top would allow more air/oxygen to get to my skin? Hahaha. Anyway, it's all useless cos I got a black shirt underneath all that. Yes, I've been wearing 3 layers of clothing. Call it a case of confuse. I was confused. The class is cold and the outside weather is hot.




The auntie in the middle isn't related to me. It just happens that we took pictures together hehe

Went to one of the shopping mall in KL and bumped into our Minister of Home Affairs, Datuk Seri Dr. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi. One thing that I can say is that even though he is a well known individual, he still have the time to stop, chat and take photos with people. And he smiles a lot too. And I eventually accidentally called him 'Encik'. I was saying "Thank you Encik" after taking the photos. It was a nerve wrecking experience having to take photos with someone famous/well known that I forgot to call him by the name Datuk Seri :p
Thank God he didn't scold me back or anything thehehe. But I do kind of feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully he didn't think that I was being disrespectful or anything. Anyway, Datuk Seri Dr. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi is actually tallllllllll and not that fat in real life. I only saw him in the TV and the TV made him looked as if he's fat and short.