Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fashion Inspiration

I don't know/not sure if people cares who are my fashion inspiration lol. But recently, I feel touched that my colleagues asked me who inspires me when it comes to fashion. Sobs sobs. So here are the person that I'd list down for being an inspiration for me when it comes to fashion and make-up:

1. Selena Gomez
2. Jiji Morgan
3. Taylor Swift
4. Taylor Momsen
5. My Chemical Romance
6. Lana Del Ray
7. Demi Lovato

Lately I've been obsessed with Selena Gomez that I even had this one crazy dream where I was talking with Selena and as if we're good friends. LOL. It should sound creepy cos' now I sounded like a 14 year old die hard Selenators (or at least that's how Selena's fans called themselves?). After waking up from that dream, I felt horrible. Suddenly I missed Selena and darn why that dream has to end. Creepy much