Holla! It seems like it's been ages since my last post. To cut things short, I was doing some sightseeing (lol) in some shopping malls today and here what I found today in Forever 21 located in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur. Shoes on sale! They had these quite awesome discounts for certain items. But unfortunately, I didn't get myself anything or buy anything. I only get myself a few pictures to feast your (and mine) eyes on :p
Who doesn't like to look at pretty looking shoes?
|Excuse me and sorry for the wrinkly heels of mine lol|
|This high heels are talllllll. It's probably 5 inch heels. And since I'm not the type that are used to wearing this.|
I had a problem walking in this. I feel like falling and it could snap my ankle if I'm not careful enough
|This is a platform heels. I'm guessing it's also probably 5 inch in height. But this one is more stable for me compared than the black heels above. But still, I don't think I'm still able to walk no more than a few steps with these :p|
|This platform heels looks so girly with all that glitters. Well, it's a very nice combo of colors though. Beige and glitter|
|Glitter glitter. This one reminds me of the singer, Katy Perry, somehow. It looks as if something that Katy Perry would wear|
So, I'm starting a new business that I have never thought of all this while! Such a waste isn't it? Tsk Tsk :(
I'm doing some freelance fashion job, which specifically speaking, a PERSONAL SHOPPER and a STYLIST.
So if you would like to ask anything regarding my services, please drop me an e-mail/ via e-mail at
The prices are very reasonable. And I don't actually charge thousands of dollars for the services that I offered.. Hey, I'm no Rachel Zoe :p she charges about $10 000 for a day of styling or possibly more and that's because she already have a big name & loads of experiences, which I think is quite admiring!
The services that I'm offering are as low as RM50. Please note that this services are only in Malaysia. If you need my help/assistance, then you'd have to visit/go to Malaysia :p
SO........WHAT IS A PERSONAL SHOPPER? (Leaving the definition of 'stylist' behind because I'm guessing most people knows what is a stylist?)
A PERSONAL SHOPPER IS ONE WHO:
- Do the shopping for you, they pick what's good, what's not. But with your consent on what you actually aiming for/ what you want of course
- If you're on a limited budget or on a certain budget, they knows which malls to scour for the best prices
- If you're too busy or you don't have the time or that much time to roam and roam the malls to look for things that you want
- Personal shoppers usually have friends/contacts on getting items on a discount price. And they also have loads of discount cards/ member cards that you could have never imagined lol
- They usually (or must) knows the latest trends, what's hot, and what's not (fashion faux passe)
I think it's pretty much the same for the definition of 'stylist'. Except, maybe, the definition is more detailed, like, a stylist needs to know which colors are good on your skin tone, what will make you look like grandmas or aunties or young/immature etc, and which fabric that fits/looks well on your silhouette.
Perhaps that's for now :)
Till then, don't forget to contact me via e-mail if you have enquiries on my services
Services offered: - Personal shopper
- Stylist (clothing/fashion)
- Stylist (make-up)