Friday, August 16, 2013

Miranda Kerr Inspired Make-Up

I was searching for Behati Prinsloo on Google recently because I have nothing to do. And I stumble upon a few pictures of Behati Prinsloo with Miranda Kerr at a launch of Victoria's Secret Faboulous Collection. One thing I realized is Miranda Kerr's complexion is glowing. 





So I've decided to try the look. Bright tangerine lips and neutral eye make-up


Trust me, the lip color is very bright in real life but the
bright/harsh lighting when I took the picture seems to fade the color :(











But still, neutral eye make-up isn't really my game. Because I love panda eyes-ala-Taylor Momsen :p


What you'll need for this look is:

- Tangerine (orange) colored lippie (I used the matte ones)
- Mascara
- Fake eyelashes (just an option)
- White eyeliner pencil
- Neutral colored eyeshadow (I used sheer nude and sheer pink)

1. Apply the neutral colored eyeshadow all over your upper eyelid. I applied the sheer nude color first, then I applied the sheer pink a little below the sheer nude.

2. Apply mascara about two or three coats, both on your upper and lower lashes. 

3. Wear the falsies (fake eyelashes) if you want.

4. Apply the white eyeliner along your lower eye line. Don't line them too much/ too hard or it might look funny.

5. Apply the tangerine (orange) colored lippie on your lips.


By the way, I don't really like looking at Behati Prinsloo because she reminded me of a woman who stole a guy from me a few years ago. Haha. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Perhaps both :)
It's not that she's ugly etc. Behati is cute. But err in some way. I don't even know how to describe. But I think that she's famous because she's with Adam Levine ...