Thursday, July 25, 2013

Demi Lovato Loves Topshop


Ever since Demi got out of rehab, her style have been evolving to something more edgier, which in my opinion, I think it's great! So it seems that Demi had been secretly collaborating with Topshop. So here are the articles on the explanation of Demi Lovato's close connection with Topshop.









I love looking at Demi Lovato and I can't deny that Topshop have the best quality of clothes along with the trendiest styles. But the problem here in Malaysia is that Topshop range of clothing can be considered as quite 'expensive' with 1 item of clothing that costs you roughly around RM130 and above :p
well for me that is.

So if  you're looking for Topshop-ala-like clothes but with more friendly prices here in Malaysia, I suggests you to go to H&M that's located in Lot10 Bukit Bintang. With RM130 budget, you will probably get 2 or 3 or even 4 items of clothing, but depending on what you pick (is it tshirts? blazer? jacket? etc).