Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Have Finally Know The Secret!!I

I have finally know the secret of that secret fresh soapy fruity smells I've been experiencing/smelling while I was walking in the public. You never know how much I wanted to stop those people from walking and asks them "Hey, I hope you don't mind me asking. What perfumes are you wearing? It smells really fragrant. I want to buy em". Lol. It'd make me a creepy stalker of somekind. No worries, I didn't do that -.-

I really like THIS smell. It's the smell of Victoria Secret body products (lotions, body mist, soap and perfumes). I have yet to try/buy them. Maybe this weekend, I'll go try and find them :)

It's the ultimate smell of all time.. I've been searching for this smell for all my life. And now, I have met you!! LOL. No joke.

My pick is the dark pink/berry-ish colored bottle :) it's smell of melon
I just can't wait to get my hands on it. This is what I've been searching for. For so long, I didn't know what brands or names of it. Thanks to my friend who acknowledge me about it :D

The only place you can get this in Malaysia is in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur. They have this one outlet for the body products (lotions, body mist, soaps, perfumes), but they don't sell its lingeries here though. You can also get the lotions etc through the internet but it's not guaranteed that they're the original products. It can be the fake ones :)

Price range is RM80 and up