Monday, February 4, 2013

Purple Lavender

First of all, I wanted to say, WOW, my post about Arianna Melissa @ Bvlgarigirl receives about 289 views so far. I think this is the first time my post receives that amount of view. The last time I've seen, it was only about 159 views. So it's increasing by days. Maybe people are interested to know who is Arianna Melissa a.k.a Bvlgarigirl. I don't really know about the news really. It was just a few facts/information that I got from a few websites and I was in pure boredom & decided to read something :)

It's been a long time since I snap a photo of my own face haha. 
                   
It's been a long time since I snap a photo of my face. I just feel too lazy to take any photos of my face since I think there have been much photos of my face in the past :P so I guess, this is the first appropriate photo of myself for 2013. Appropriate here means a full face photo (?).

I actually don't know what to post really haha (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ 
I'll talk about shoes on the next post. But I need to get back to the house in Pahang because my shoes are mostly there. Since I'm currently in KL, I couldn't snap the photos of my shoes. Ok, why shoes? Maybe because there's a saying "A girl can never have too many shoes". Hehe...besides the fact that I'm a little out of idea of interesting topic to talk about. So I guess why not share with you readers the shoes that's nice, comfy, and mostly practical to wear, which doesn't hurt your feet@tootsies (・◡・)

So I guess at the moment, bye :p
PS: The picture above is another example of the violet/purple colored contacts that I've explained in the previous post