Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hada Labo Whitening Milk



About two days ago, I bought this product. It's called Hada Labo Whitening Milk. In case if you're wondering what it is, it's actually a lotion/moisturizer :) I found this product to be quite effective for me, though the results might be a little slow (you need to wait for a few hours or a day to see the immediate results). Basically, I wanted to buy the cheaper one, called Hada Labo Whitening Lotion. But after analyzing the bottle, it isn't a lotion! But it's a toner :p

Though the name is Whitening Lotion, but mind you that it is actually a toner... -.- So I didn't need a toner, as I already have one. So I had to buy the Whitening Milk xD

Anyways, so far so good. It made my skin more moist & even toned, besides making dark spots/acne marks a little less visible. But what's most important is that it makes my pimples go away. Haha. Jerawat-jerawat manja yang tumbuh sebab ketidaksuaian compact powder, maybe? -.-
Expensive make-up/compact powder etc doesn't equals good quality though. This is what I found out anyways :/ sometimes they doesn't match your skin type etc and causes breakouts.

I bought Hada Labo Whitening Milk as I've tried their masks and it went swell (super+well) :)