Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Underestimated



Picture this, all this while you've kept quiet and shove whatever your negative feelings inside you, because you cares too much about other people, that you've forgotten on how YOU feel. You don't want to hurt other people's feelings and the list goes on and on. Then, people keeps on pushing your patience button. Keep pushing you to the limit. I've never considered myself as a goody two shoes, or someone that's so religious or so good. But we're humans, we get mad, angry, frustrated, sad, devastated. But one thing for certain, if I have a problem with someone, that's just between me and that person. I don't expect followers nor haters, especially. But if people do hate me, then I can't satisfy everybody's wishes like what would a hoe that used to go to em club every Thursday nite do yo.


Why should you be angry if you're the one who chooses to walk away? You're talking about unfairness towards others but you don't realize the unfairness inside of you towards others. But anyways, I thank you for finally removing any more of a feeling inside of me :)


Just remember that what comes around will goes around. I don't feel like I've done anything wrong or whether I'm in the wrong track. But if you're on the wrong track, you will keep on hiding and keep on creating stories for everyone..