Saturday, March 26, 2011

I pretend to look around, but I was actually looking at you


Isn't it true? I realised that I missed a few people in my life. Sometimes when things are even the slightest bit different, you start to miss them, of how they used to be. And when the difference starts to prolonged into months, you will look back at all the things that you still kept. Their texts, wall posts/comments on Facebook, etc and old photos. I'm such an emotional (?) dweeb haha. But hey, I've always been :) I don't know about you, but there are things that touches my heart and it sort of leaves me quite some sentimental values. Don't get me wrong, it's not a lovey dovey thingy. But along your path in life, you will meet those type of friends that somehow leaves something strong in yourself, something that you can relate to, friends that you talked to. The feeling is just sucks when you missed it