Saturday, March 26, 2011

;)


Or more like, how dare you unfriend me after I've sent you a friend request, you approved and then removed haha jk

Well, this is not the actual post that I would like to talk about. Thought the picture above is funny, so I thought, why not put it in my blog? hehe. But really, how many times have you encountered situation(s) where someone sent you a friend request, or you, yourself, sent a friend request to anyone, and then either way, you got removed by them, after a few seconds (or a minute if it's long enough to take her/him to stalk your pictures and read your infos)? It's quite annoying for me, because if you do not want to be friends, just hit the 'Ignore' button or maybe just send a private message, writing in CAPITAL letters, "Stop adding me, this is the 4th time you're adding me..bla bla bla, I do not know you personally and bla bla bla". Well, it's true..yes? :)
Anywho..enough with the anguish (?) post. xoxo