Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things That I Want In 2010

So It's 3 January 2010 today :)
I know I've been late ^^; I should be writing on 1st January 2010. Well, today's class is from 8.30 a.m till about 12.30 p.m, which is quite early. It should end around 3 p.m but at the end of the session, we were discussing about our video podcast assignment and the lecturer gave us early departure home (I don't know if that's the correct/suitable word lol. My mind is kinda foggy/blurry/blinky blinky right now because I'm tired huhu. I haven't had any nap today). So, today was all about food haha. No, not really. It's just that I had 4 meals today. Early breakfast around 8 a.m, hi tea/brunch around 9.30 a.m, lunch after I get home (which is around 3.30 p.m I think) and lastly dinner just now :) Quite a lot, I would say. But all is well :)
I usually had 1 or 2 meal for the whole day. Or just 1 big meal and 1 lite munching :p
So, now you know why I've turn a bit skinny lately huhu. Almost everyone said so >.<

I've got my books yesterday. So, gonna start reading and probably spend less time on the net :) Huhu, I'm feeling kinda sleepy now after dinner. Gonna continue reading more tomorrow. Tomorrow full day rest ahaha :D Anyway, what's your new year resolution? I know I've already asked this in my previous post :p You know, what are the things that you want for 2010? I've got a list of things I want in 2010. But I don't know if I can get them all :)
Here are the things:

1) Blackberry
2) Black leather jacket
3) New cool skinnies
4) Rayban transparent wayfarers >.<

So, yeah :D that's what I want. Or to be honest, I want a full change in my wardrobe haha. Blackberry is for communicating with more technology and the wayfarers is for replacing my current glasses :) I know, they're big like those grandma-ish glasses but I like them. But I like it to be more aviator like, except of course, the lens are transparent.