Thursday, August 20, 2009

Would You?

-Love me unconditionally
-Love me with all your heart
-Love me without any doubts
-Love me
-Can I run through your mind all day?
-Make me as one of your priority
-Wish and kiss me goodnight every night
-Wish and kiss me good morning every morning
-Texts me everyday
-Texts me for almost every hour
-Reply my texts even though it's something silly
-Call me
-Entertain me when I'm bored
-Say 'I love you' everytime I said it
-Show your concerns when I'm in trouble, sickness & sadness
-Not pursuades me to do something bad when I have problems
-Be my best friend
-Be there for me at anytime of the day
-Be the shoulder for me to cry on
-Be the one that protects me and keep me safe
-Lend me your ears and be a good listener
-Help me out when I'm in need
-Realised even the little things and efforts that I've done
-Give me undivided attention
-Send me any random texts so that I know you're thinking of me
-Tell me what you are doing
-Hugs me when I'm sad
-Not afraid to admit any mistakes you've made
-Not afraid to apologise
-Be someone that I can depends on
-Be honest and faithful
-Never give up
-Dedicates songs for me (:
-Get angry if a guy disturbs me
-Worries if I didn't reply your texts for 5 hours
-Never said to me what I've said are silly, stupid or dumb
-Accept me for who I am and what I am
-Love my personality
-Thinks I'm smart, cute, and lovely all at the same time
-Remembers almost everything that has ever happened between us like how we met, etc (: